Through effective clinical governance, external accreditation,
mutual encouragement and cooperation, the Hong Kong Private Hospitals
Association strives to attain and maintain excellence in health
care for the benefit of the community.
- To foster the common purpose of member hospitals in providing
individualized, high quality private hospital care to meet the
clients' healthcare needs and personal choice.
- To represent member hospitals in liaising with the government,
public hospitals, professional associations and other health care
related organizations in the pursuit of common goals.
- To strengthen cooperation among member hospitals and to share
information and experience for the continuous improvement of service
quality to patients.
- To make representations and submissions to government and statutory
bodies on health policies and legislation affecting the healthcare
system and patient services.
- To provide advisory and information services to member hospitals
to facilitate proper governance and public accountability.
- To conduct seminars and educational activities for staff of
member hospitals for the purpose of improving hospital management
efficiency and service quality.